Bread for Lunch

Friday, January 19, 2018

Firstly,
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018!

Wow 2017 seems end quite fast and yet, I just realized that I'm not quite productive last year, like I only finished reading 2 books and only write once in this blog. I'm so disappointed in my self.

And so, because of that, I decide to be more productive this year. I'll try to post 'anything' in this blog that come to my mind. That's why I've been renovating this blog and writing this very first post in the first month of 2018!

***

Like what it said in the title, in this post I will tell you about my lunch today. No one cares about it, but you might find it interesting. (Or no?)

So, I packed strawberry sandwich for lunch today. I like eating bread/sandwich because you nearly need nothing to make it. It convenient for lazy people like me or boarding children (do I translate it right?) who don't have complete kitchen set at the moment.

***
1. Spread butter all the way to the edge on your favorite plain bread (it could be white bread or wheat bread). Do you know that butter has quite high Vitamin A content, it's a vitamin that is good for your skin. If you use one tablespoon butter (14 gram), it can provide 11% of your daily recommended allowance.

2. Slice a lot of strawberries and put it on your bread. You don't have to arrange it prettily because it will be covered anyway.

3. Layer it with some honey, because for God sake, strawberry and honey is a pair made in heaven!

4. Cover it with another slice of bread.

5. Put it in a container and your strawberry sandwich is ready to go!

***

That's what I ate for today, but sometimes I made it with another filling combination too. Here is what I highly recommend for the combination:
  1. Cream cheese and strawberry
  2. Condensed milk and cheese
  3. Tuna, sliced chili, and mayonnaise
If you want to be a little advance, you can fry it too like what I did in the picture below


  1. Flatten your bread with rolling pin (or anything that works actually, for this recipe in the photo I used my spoon). 
  2. Spread some chocolate sauce and top it with strawberry only in 1/4 side of the bread. Peanut butter&banana / condensed milk&cheese / tomato sauce&cheese&pepperoni/sausage actually will taste good too.
  3. Beat an egg in a bowl.
  4. Make a roll of the bread and dip it in the egg and cover it with bread crumb.
  5. Fry it until golden brown. Enjoy it while it's still warm.
***

And that's all for this very first post in 2018. I hope you have a wonderful lunch tomorrow and a wonderful year ahead! See you in the next post!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Instagram