Spicy Food Challenge

Sunday, June 19, 2016


One of the most thing I hate in the world is people who don't finish their food. Do they think growing food is easy? Do they think they can grow their own food? If they can grow their own food, I'll still hate them if they can't finish their food though..

So, recently, I saw a lot of spicy food challenge videos on youtube and a lot of people failed and didn't finish their food. I still don't understand why they did that. I mean, if you don't like spicy food and don't think can finnish the challenge, just don't do the challenge then. Why torturing yourself and for what purpose? The challenges are pointless if you can't finnish the food. So wake up people, don't waste your food, your money, on something useless like that.

Once, I was sick and can't get myself to eat, and ended up throwing my food in the trash. I can't save it for later because it would turned bad. I hate myself for that. I just felt sorry for the farmer who grew my food, the cook who made my food, and I felt even sorry for people who can't eat as much as I can, like the poor kids at Africa. Maybe you think I'm being exaggerated, but hey, we get a serious problem here. I mean, the number of food being wasted is so damn high, while in the other side of the world, people desperately having a grain of rice or a piece of bread.

So, please just stop doing those stupid challenges. There's no need to brag to other people what you can (or can't) do with the spicy food. Just don't waste the food. Ok, if you still wan't to do the challenge anyway, so do it, but don't throw the food if you can't finnish it in one sitting. Save it for later. Although you're suffering, you just have to finnish the food. It's the risk you have to take for doing such a challenge.

So, what do you think? Am I right or am I wrong?

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Instagram