Meeting The Finest Tree

Wednesday, February 13, 2013


Have you ever heard about The Finest Tree?

The Finest Tree is a musical duo consisting of 2 brothers, Cakka and Elang Nuraga. More explanation about TFT you can find at here, but unfortunately, it’s only in Bahasa Indonesia.

So, I’ve been fan-girling about its lead singer, Cakka, since I was in junior highschool. It’s when Cakka was competing in Idola Cilik. He was so cute at that time and it made me fall for him. I know it sounds creepy and I was like a phedophile ? But then, he grown up and turned into a beautiful boy, I can’t help but fall for him more. You have to know that my weakness is a cute and beautiful boy, I think it’s because of too many reading manga ?

Then, I’ve started stalking their twitter, looking for their attention so desperately. I even buy their first CD and a ticket for their meet and greet LOL.

Wednesday, 30 January 2013, finally I can meet them in person. OMG! They’re so handsome, except for Cakka, he’s beautiful, deal with that. I got to see their live performance, got their signature, adlibs, and even took a photo with them. I think it was the happiest time in my life (for now)! I even made some of my friends jealous with me LOLOLOL.


Here’re some photo of me with them, to make you jealouseven more. 

 The Finest Tree

Elang

Cakka

Pardon my face, I know I look like a crap beside them. I just finnished my class at that time and directly ran to the venue, what do you expect?

If you want to know about their songs, here are their first 3 songs:
  1. LupaBawa Nyali
  2. SampaiWaktunya Datang
  3. MeleburBeda
And some platform you can use to hear their songs:
  1. Youtube
  2. Soundcloud

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Instagram