Blog Walking Stuff

Tuesday, December 25, 2012


“ I love your site. Good job here. Give a visit too”

“Visiting you with smile, visit me back please J”

“Blog walking here, give me a visit too”

That’s what i get mostly in my chat box as you can see. I don’t mind if my visitors just do that every visiting my blog, really, but then i wondering too “is anybody really read my blog or they just want to do that blogwalking stuff without really reading my post? Is there anybody who really likes my blog and my post here? Are they serious when they say my blog nice, when they also say that they want me to do blog walking to their blog after that?” When i read the comment in my chat box, i only found few comments that say my blog nice without saying about “the blog walking” stuff after that, and I apreciate that, thankyou :)

You Might Also Like

1 komentar

  1. Terima kasih min artikel blog walking, mungkin teman teman blog bisa berkunjung ke web saya juga🙏

    CODEin

    ReplyDelete

Instagram